- Sentiment detection is a computer vision technique for identifying emotions in people.
- Typically used to measure reactions to displayed media, queues, products, brands, etc.
- Adds an additional layer to marketing research analysis of consumers wants and needs by measuring moment-by-moment facial expressions of emotions (facial coding) automatically and aggregating results.
- Maybe installed on clients existing CCTV system
- Accurate sentiment detection
- Realtime metrics
- Gauge consumer mood towards their product or brand in the digital world.
- Sentiment analysis for brand and customer service monitoring
- Real time alerts and triggers based on custom rules
- Easy to deploy and scale
- Custom analytics dashboard
- Understand customer sentiment in queues and other retail and related environments
- Big Data & Business Intelligence